About SITEL company
Sitel d.o.o. was founded in year 2000 as a production company with a basic program of production of equipment for electricity distribution companies – production of electronic measuring devices in the power industry.
The company realizes production for the needs of domestic and international markets on the basis of technical and technological solution MIKROELEKTRONIKA AD from Bosnia & Herzegovina, which is both the majority owner and founder of SITEL doo.
The production program currently consists of the following products:
– single-phase and three-phase electronic multifunctional electricity meters
– switching clocks for tariff management at electricity meters energy
– systems for remote reading and management of electricity consumption (AMR systems)
– systems for setting and verifying electricity meters
– systems for adjustment and verification of switching clocks
– modems for remote monitoring of transformer stations
The company Sitel doo performs all activities according to documented procedures and in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 45001, ISO / IEC 17020 and the requirements of the MID Directive (Directive 2014/32 / EU on Measuring Instruments).
In cooperation with the parent company Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka, we are constantly working on the introduction of the latest standards and conceptual solutions for the complete product program.
The development plan implies the opening of new business horizons in international markets.
Management of Sitel doo is located in Belgrade, st. Stevana Brakusa 6, with production plant, service and control body in Novi Sad, st. Veselina Masleše 30a.
The company Sitel sells its products to companies that operate within the Electric Power Industry of Serbia and cooperates with trade and construction companies.